Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week 1 &2 at CLU

I just transfered to CLU this semester from Moorpark College/Cal State Dominguez Hills and I love it. The campus is close to home, and very nice. The past two weeks have been very hectic because I work full-time and go to school full-time and was recently hired part-time by an investment company where I was interning for the summer. Since I transfered to CLU late (first week of school) I have a lot of catching up to do. Lucky for me, the professors have been very understanding and have been very willing to work with me so I can get caught up. Becuase I have such a busy schedule, there is not a whole lot of room for fluctuation from week to week for me. Mondays and Wedensdays are my longest days; Work in the morning at the investment company, then go to school from 1:00pm - 4:35pm, and finally go to my other job from 5pm to 1:30am. Tuesdays and thursdays I have school in the morning and work at night. The rest of the time is split between doing homework for all of my other classes so I don't fall behind; actually, I try to get a little ahead if possible. Although it seems like a ton of things to try to manage, I have learned to manage my time very well, which keeps me from ever feeling stressed or overwhelmed. This week nothing really changes; school and both jobs will be my priorities.. I'll let you know if anything new pops up..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, so proud of you man. I did pretty much the same thing. CLU is close to home for me too and basically saved me from an alternative (lest productive lifestyle).

keep up the blogs